The Balanced Writer
Creating a Passionate, Productive Writing Life
How do you become a Balanced Writer?
This is the question that we'll explore in our class.
Do you struggle to balance writing with everything else in your life?
- Through our classes, we've heard that you want to know how others achieve balance, stay productive, and keep passionate about their writing.
- We've heard that you are often overwhelmed by the idea of building a platform.
- We've heard that you're not sure how to balance your long-term goals with your daily reality.
How do we stay inspired as writers? Let's talk about how to:
- Set clear, manageable goals
- Find a writing schedule that works
- Accomplish what matters most to you
This four unit class will guide you through:
- the true meaning and importance of platform
- the habits and thinking that may be holding you back
- the organizational system and schedule that works best for you
Guest instructors include:
Nina Badzin: blogger, freelance writer, and HerStories advice columnist
Julie Burton: blogger and author of The Self-Care Solution: A Modern Mother’s Guide to Health and Well-Being and founder of Modernwell
Jessica and Stephanie are the founders and co-editors of the HerStories Project, a writing and publishing community for women.